September 2018 International Railway Conference : ̵...
Dealing with gear noise of real industrial systems: an ...
There’s still time to use your 2018 training budgets...
ShareLab – invite yourself to VibraTec !...
Improve your skills in our October training sessions...
VibraTec – European partner for tomorrow’s cities...
Get your school year off to a good start – with some ...
ISNVH Congress in Graz Austria: June 20th – 22nd, 201...
2018 Vibratec China Activities...
Piping Vibration Training Kuala Lumpur on 16th Jul 2018...
Managing MEMs microphone calibration – MicrodB will s...
Innovate with VibraTec ! We will be at the Smart Indust...
The JASA (Journal of the Acoustical Society of America)...
Small company or multinational ? Come talk to VibraTec ...
The VibraTec Group – actively involved in training to...
VibraTec – preparing students for the real world...
VibraTec E-Noise Training in Shanghai China...
Why wait to schedule your 2018 training programs ?...
VibraTec’s training programs referenced by DataDo...
VibraTeam actively participates in the monitoring and steering of technical projects in agreement with client Quality, Cost, Schedule & HSE requirements:
- Writing specifications
- Design reviews
- Monitoring validation plans
- Managing simulations and tests
- Recording recommendations and documenting technical improvements
- Prototype monitoring
Technical project management
- Carrying out studies during design phases
- Sizing and validating structures
- Calculating with linear / non linear / multibody Finite Element Method (FEM)
- Correlating calculations and tests
- Establishing calculation notes
- Recommending practical technical solutions
- Instrumentation: accelerometers (acceleration, speed, displacement), extensometry (strain gauges), multiphysics etc.
- Measurement and testing: Vibration analyses (vibration levels, operational deformation shapes, modal analysis), Noise measurements (sound pressure, sound intensity)
- Testing on test benches, on-site or in laboratory
- Data post-processing
- Analysis of test specifications
- Writing specifications
- Testing on test bench, track or in laboratory
- Monitoring qualification and certification campaigns
Technicians - we are recruiting !
If you are a noise &/or vibration specialist, this could be the perfect occasion to enrich your experience: our group, well-known for its expertise in acoustics and structural dynamics, works on very diversified projects.