RAILWAY MAINTENANCE & DYNAMICS
Maintenance is key to all rail system operation (main lines, freight, tramway, metro).
This training program provides knowledge of rail / wheel contact and the dynamics of track / rolling stock systems, making it possible to set up conditionaland predictive maintenance regimes and optimize operation costs.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
- Present a synthetic view of the physical phenomena of wheel-rail contact related to maintenance & operation
- Understand the appearance & evolution of wheel and rail defects (wear, fatigue, squat, strain, corrugation)
- Present issues related to main lines (TGV, freight) and urban applications (metro, tramway)
Engineers & technicians involved in the maintenance, operation & management of rail networks or rolling stock fleets
Basic knowledge of vibration & acoustics
Associates degree or equivalent
Program (based on case studies, alternating theory & application exercises)
- Defect classification, qualification & quantification
- Material resistance
- Solicitations: contact force
- Tools for operating control
- Railway dynamics & safety
- Mechanical behavior during operation
- Residual life assessment
Evaluation in the form of a quiz
Sessions (14 hours): 1 500€
Registration / cancellation up to 15 days before each session. Training material, breaks & lunches included. Based on real-life applications, alternating theory and application exercises.
This training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function. Its content can also be adapted for remote sessions.
If you have a sensory or motor deficit, please contact us to discuss compensation options.
VibraTec is accredited with the French government, is referenced with DataDock and Qualiopi certified in the Training Actions category: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.