ACCELERATED TESTING, ISODAMAGE APPROACH
Experimental product qualification in a realistic environment is both time-saving and cost-efficient. It consists in accelerated aging in conditions representative of its real installation for use. This is part of the resistance/stress reliability approach to structural design.
The method will be clearly presented using concrete industrial examples with vibration loading. Different cases will be studied in order to analyze method application. The pertinence of current standards, manufacturer specifications etc in trainee industry sectors will also be evaluated.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn how to
- Write a specific Scope of Work for product & equipment suppliers
- Engineers in industrial development projects
- R&D engineers
- Quality engineers
- Test labs
- Basic understanding of material behavior
Duration: 1 day
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Review of structural fatigue resistance
- Presentation of standard hypotheses
- Introduction to the principles of signal processing
- Personalization for modal structures
- Explanation of how to take variability into account (stress, material resistance)
- Method application to concrete cases
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 23th of May 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 7th of November 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Accelerated testing, iso-damage approach training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.