NOISE FROM ELECTROMAGNETIC EXCITATION
Don’t know much about electric machine noise ? What role magnetics plays in electric motors or how an electric machine vibrates ? Come find out during this 3-day in-depth Noise from Electromagnetic Excitation training program.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn how to
- Understand basic electric motor operation & power supply
- Apprehend efforts & magnetic phenomena implied
- Analyze the phenomena capable of producing electromagnetic noise in electric machines
- Set up an experimental & numeric method to understand the vibratory behavior of electric machines
- NVH engineers & technicians who work with electric motors
- Working knowledge of structural dynamics
- Basic understanding of structural acoustic radiation
Duration: 3 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Reminder electricity and electomagnetism
- Explanation of electric motor operation
- Presentation of Power electronic converters (PEC)
- Presentation of magnetic excitations
- Presentation of electric motor acoustics
- Explanation of low-noise design
- Hands-on experimental study of an electric motor using an industrial mockup
- Hands-on simulation of the noise radiated by an electric motor
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 24 to 26 March 2020 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 17 to 19 November 2020 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Noise from Electromagnetic Excitation training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec is accredited with the French government, and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.