NOISE FROM ELECTROMAGNETIC EXCITATION
Don’t know much about electric machine noise ? What role magnetics plays in electric motors or how an electric machine vibrates ? Come find out during this 3-day in-depth Noise from Electromagnetic Excitation training program.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn how to
- Understand basic electric motor operation & power supply and the efforts & magnetic phenomena implied
- Characterize the range of phenomena capable of producing electromagnetic noise in electric machines
- Set up an experimental & numeric method to understand the vibratory behavior of electric machines
- Vibro-acoustic engineers & technicians
- NVH engineers & technicians
- Working knowledge of structural dynamics
- Basic understanding of structural acoustic radiation
Duration: 3 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Introduction to electric motion systems
- Electric motors
- Power electronic converters (PEC)
- Magnetic excitations
- Electric motor acoustics
- Low-noise design
- PEC acoustics
- Experimental study of an electric motor
- Simulation of the noise radiated by an electric motor
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 13th to 15th of March 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 4th to 6th of December 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Noise from Electromagnetic Excitation training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec is accredited with the French government, and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.