RESISTANCE / STRESS RELIABILITY APPROACH
Designing reliable products capable of functioning throughout their planned life without major issues requires methodology in both the pre-design phase to establish representative SOW and throughout design and production in order to optimize the production process and ensure that specifications are respected.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn how to
- Apprehend issues pertaining to reliability and product life cycles in product development
- Understand the resistance / stress reliability approach
- Demonstrate how to apply this approach to product design
- Engineers in industrial development projects
- R&D engineers
- Quality engineers
- Test labs
- Basic understanding of material behavior
- Basic knowledge of general structural mechanics
Duration: 2 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Presentation of the principles of the resistance / stress reliability approach
- Review of structural fatigue resistance
- Introduction to loading in service
- Method application to product design
- Method application to component design
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 25th and 26th of June 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 26th and 27th of November 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Resistance / Stress Reliability Approach training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.