RESISTANCE / STRESS RELIABILITY APPROACH
Designing reliable products capable of functioning throughout their planned life without major issues requires methodology in both the pre-design phase to establish representative SOW and throughout design and production in order to optimize the production process and ensure that specifications are respected.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn how to
- Identify issues pertaining to reliability and product life cycles in product development,
- Understand the resistance / stress reliability approach,
- Apply this approach to product design.
- Engineers in industrial development projects
- R&D engineers
- Quality engineers
- Test labs
- Basic understanding of material behavior
- Basic knowledge of general structural mechanics
Duration: 3 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Principles of the resistance / stress reliability approach
- Review of structural fatigue resistance
- Loading in service
- Applying the method to product design
- Applying the method to component design
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 26th to 28th of June 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 27th to 29th of November 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Resistance / Stress Reliability Approach training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.