HUMAN VIBRATION EXPOSURE
Concerned with your working conditions – or those of colleagues - relative to vibrations ? You need to justify that your equipment and/or products are conform to vibration specifications ? Our 1-day Human Vibration Exposure training program will give you some answers.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will acquire
- Understand the theoretical basis of vibration analysis
- Differentiate the various standards that apply to workers’ vibration exposure to better understand client requirements
- Negotiate employee contractual vibration requirements
- Understand how to protect workers from their vibratory environment
- Project engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Operation support (maintenance)
- Workers’ health committee / organizations
- Basic knowledge of vibration
- Basic knowledge of signal processing
Duration: 1 day
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Introduction to vibration
- Presentation of measurement tools and methods
- Identification of vibration sources
- Differentiation of vibration response types & characterization
- Determination of exposition time
- Definition of vibratory comfort
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 19th of March 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 24th of September 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Human Vibration Exposure training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.