PERSONNEL VIBRATION EXPOSURE
Concerned with your working conditions – or those of colleagues - relative to vibrations ? You need to justify that your equipment and/or products are conform to vibration specifications ? Our 1-day Personnel Vibration Exposure training program will give you some answers.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will acquire
- The theoretical basis of vibration analysis
- An overview of the various standards that apply to workers’ vibration exposure to better understand client requirements
- Sufficient information to be able to negotiate employee contractual vibration requirements
- An understanding of how to protect workers from their vibratory environment
- Project engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Operation support (maintenance)
- Workers’ health committee / organizations
- Basic knowledge of vibration
- Basic knowledge of signal processing
Duration: 1 day
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Introduction to vibration
- Measurement tools and methods
- Vibration sources
- Vibration response types & characterization
- Exposition time
- Vibratory comfort
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 20th of March 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 11th of September 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Personnel Vibration Exposure training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.