EXPERIMENTAL VIBRATION ANALYSIS
Experimental Vibration Analysis consists in measurements that identify both vibration levels inherent in a structure and vibration levels provoked by its operation. Vibration analysis is essential to understanding defect origins and mitigation.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn how to
- Understand what can induce vibration problems
- Choose and install measurement equipment
- Differentiate various vibration measurement techniques
- Apprehend how to mitigate vibration problems
- Test engineers & technicians (maintenance, testing, lab, design)
- Project managers
- Basic understanding of vibration issues
- Basic knowledge of vibration
Duration: 2 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Presentation of analysis methods
- Organization of measurements on running equipment
- Sensor choice
- Simplified signal processing
- Result analysis
- Organization of measurements on stopped equipment
- Excitation choice
- Frequency Response Function signal processing
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 20st and 21nd of March 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 25th and 26th of September 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Experimental Vibration Analysis training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.