VIBRATION CONTROL IN THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
If you work in the Oil & Gas industry – on-site, in an office or in an engineering firm – you may be confronted with vibration criteria or issues that leave you puzzled.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will acquire
- A good understanding of vibration phenomena
- A perception of the technical support provided by vibration computations & measurements
- The ability to formulate efficient technical approaches to solve & prevent vibration problems
- Project engineers (onshore – offshore)
- Specialist engineers (HSE, mechanical, structural, piping)
- Operation support (maintenance, technology, operation)
- Basic knowledge of the O&G industry
Duration: 2 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Oil & gas industry vibration context
- Vibration specifications
- Theoretical basis
- Vibration measurements
- Vibration computation
- Vibration analysis general strategy
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 28th and 29th of March 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 27th and 28th of September 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Vibration Control in the Oil & Gas Industry training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.