VIBRATION CONTROL IN THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
If you work in the Oil & Gas industry – on-site, in an office or in an engineering firm – you may be confronted with vibration criteria or issues that leave you puzzled.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will acquire
- Understand vibration phenomena
- Evaluate the technical support provided by vibration computations & measurements
- Formulate efficient technical approaches to solve & prevent vibration problems
- Project engineers (onshore – offshore)
- Specialist engineers (HSE, mechanical, structural, piping)
- Operation support (maintenance, technology, operation)
- Basic knowledge of the O&G industry
Duration: 2 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Reminder of Oil & gas industry vibration context
- Presentation of vibration specifications
- Presentation of theoretical basis
- Introduction to Vibration measurements
- Introduction to vibration computation
- Determination of general vibration analysis strategy
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 30th and 31th of January 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 11st and 12th of September 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Vibration Control in the Oil & Gas Industry training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.