A complete understanding of Rotor Dynamics is essential in rotating equipment design, making it possible to avoid costly issues in production / operation.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn how to
- Understand vibration phenomena, critical speed, unbalance response, separation margin, amplification factor, stability margin, etc
- Identify the important factors implicated in turbomachines manufacture and assembly,
- Evaluate and/or establish API rotor dynamics reports,
- Ask pertinent questions to rotor suppliers.
- Specialist mechanical engineers or technicians.
- Basic understanding of numeric simulation,
- Basic knowledge of structural dynamics.
Duration: 1 day
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Vibration principles,
- Theoretical basis of rotor dynamics,
- Rotor modelling,
- Rotor dynamic stiffness maps,
- Critical speed calculation,
- Unbalance response calculation,
- Stability analysis calculation,
- Case studies - specific applications.
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 18th of May 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 23rd of November 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Rotor Dynamics training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.