ROTATING EQUIPMENT VIBRATION DIAGNOSIS
Anticipating rotating or reciprocating equipment defects is essential for all industrial sites, since maintenance and repair time often correspond to production shut-down.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn how to
- Identify rotating equipment defects
- Identify and understand detection tools
- Maintenance supervisors
- Project engineers
- Specialist engineers (HSE, mechanical, structural, piping)
- Operation support (maintenance, operation)
- Basic theory of vibration
- Principles & basic understanding of rotating machinery operation
Duration 3 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Reminder of basic vibration principles
- Reminder of data acquisition principles
- Introduction to signal processing principles
- Presentation of vibration standards
- Explanation of theoretical basis
- Presentation of common defects
- Differentiation of detection tools
- Presentation of case studies
- Hands-on simulation with an industrial mock-up
A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 14th to 16th of May 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 19th to 21st of November 2019 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Rotating Equipment Vibration Diagnosis training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec is accredited with the French government, and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.