ROTATING EQUIPMENT VIBRATION DIAGNOSIS
Anticipating rotating or reciprocating equipment defects is essential for all industrial sites, since maintenance and repair time often correspond to production shut-down.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn how to
- Identify the main rotating equipment defects.
- Understand detection tools.
- Maintenance supervisors,
- Project engineers,
- Specialist engineers (HSE, mechanical, structural, piping),
- Operation support (maintenance, operation).
- Basic knowledge of vibration,
- Principles & basic understanding of rotating machinery operation.
Duration 3 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Vibration principles,
- Data acquisition principles,
- Signal processing principles,
- Vibration standards,
- Theoretical basis,
- Presentation of common defects,
- Detection tools,
- Case studies & hands-on simulation.
A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 15th to 17th of May 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 20th to 22nd of November 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Rotating Equipment Vibration Diagnosis training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec is accredited with the French government, and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.