NOISE CONTROL IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
If you work in the Oil & Gas industry – on-site, in an office or in an engineering firm – you may be confronted with noise criteria or issues that are complicated to understand.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will acquire
- Theoretical basis of acoustics
- Methodology regarding acoustic concerns & project specifications
- Overview of project acoustic studies
- Knowledge of noise sources
- Computation & measurement methods
- Project engineers (onshore – offshore)
- Specialist engineers (HSE, mechanical, structural, piping)
- Operation support (maintenance, technology, operation)
- Basic knowledge of the O&G industry
Duration: 2 days
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Acoustic specifications in O&G projects
- Theoretical basis
- Measurement methods & standards
- Noise sources
- Noise control strategy
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSIONS
- 26th and 27th of March 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
- 25th and 26th of September 2018 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Noise Control in the Oil & Gas Industry training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec has French training accreditation and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.