Why wait to schedule your 2019 training programs ?
Jessica Neufond will represent VibraTec in Le Mans on 15-16 Nov at the Young Researchers’ Days in vibrations, Acoustics and Noise
SIA CTTM Automotive NVH congress – Le Mans, October 17th & 18th, 2018
Automotive Noise and Vibration Congress India 9-10 October 2018
CM 2018 in Delft, Netherlands: Rail joint dynamic forces computations, including rail plasticity
September 2018 International Railway Conference : ‘Rad-Schiene’ in Dresden
Dealing with gear noise of real industrial systems: an overview of the difficulties and the achievements
ShareLab – invite yourself to VibraTec !
VibraTec – European partner for tomorrow’s cities
Acoustic design of Trains and Tracks
Come and meet VibraTec at TRA 2018
Comprehensive innovative monitoring solutions to be presented at ACHEMA
VibraTec very first railway seminar in Malaysia !
Why wait to schedule your 2018 training programs ?
VibraTec’s training programs referenced by DataDock
VibraTec – tackling railway measurement & simulation issues for more than 30 years !
Controlling joints to improve railway infrastructure reliability
Dynamic response: a pertinent indication of structural mechanical reliability
VibraTec Asia Pacific to be part of Rail Solutions Asia 2017
COnnected MAintenance using VIbration measurements
Software for Railway Ground Borne Vibration Prediction
GroundVIB is a dedicated software package for predicting ground borne noise and vibration levels for railway systems. Its user friendly interface enables the computation of sources of vibration excitation that is then transmitted to the ground. The train and track models are coupled to the excitation. The excitation could be a roughness spectra (which represents the quality of the rail and wheel rolling surface), a singularity (such as a rail joint, or a wheel flat) or a parametric excitation (related to the discontinuous supports of the rail). GroundVib software is part of the global methodology developed and validated by VibraTec to work with, and understand ground borne and structure borne noise and vibration issues.
- Train speed
- Building distances
- Soil decay rate or soil type
Database (evolutive) :
- Wheel – rail roughness
- Soil decay rates
- Building transfer functions
Vibration level (Lv, eVDV, …) :
- Track component
- Building threshold
- Inside building
References : London (Crossrail), Firenze, Paris, Constantine, Alger, Lyon, Orléans, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Grenoble, Grand Paris Express,…
Software for Railway Rolling Noise Prediction
STARDAMP is a modelling tool that standardises damping techniques for the reduction of railway rolling noise. The software implements an analytical description of the interaction between wheel and track. Wheel, rail and sleeper responses are calculated and the sound power levels estimated through radiation efficiencies
- Direct assessment of Wheel and Rail dampers
- Simplified Graphical User Interface with predefined input parameters for Easy and Quick handling
- Possibility to enter user-defined parameters for expert users
- Track decay rate measurements (Laboratory testing)
- Wheel FE model
- Wheel damping measurements (Laboratory testing)
- SPL at 7.5 m or 25 m
- Sound power Spectra , octave or 1/3rd octave bands
- A-weighted overall levels
- Wheel and track contributions
Design of Acoustic shields
SonorSoft is a software package that simulates acoustic propagation in the mid to high frequency range in order to optimize acoustic environments, particularly in the vehicle industries. This global process allows for the optimal design of acoustic shields with the following characteristics :
- Experimental characterization of source radiation
- Acoustic material characterization
- Modelling of the source in its environment: SONOR software
- Numerical optimization of the acoustic shields
- Design and manufacturing of acoustic shields
- Acoustic shields for vehicle exterior noise (Automotive, Truck, Railway)
- Machinery noise
- Adherence to pass-by noise regulations
- Acoustic comfort inside vehicles
SONOR Software :
- Boundary Energy Element Method (BEEM) for medium to high frequencies ([500-5000] Hz)
- Fast and robust,
- Adapted for calculation of multi-load cases
Vibrabench, test benches by Vibratec, offers you turnkey test bench services to assist you with your product assessment. From design to product validation, VibraBench will assist you through your complete product development cycle with :
- characterization test benches
- performance/endurance test benches
- End of production line test benches
- Determination of the optimal concept to characterize and validate your product
- Mechanical design of the test bench
- Development of the test bench automation and acquisition chain
- Delivery of the equipment
- Execution of the test
- Analysis of the measured physical parameters
Vibro-acoustics of gear transmission
Consultancy services providing a full methodology for new design predictions or troubleshooting of existing designs to understand and remediate the correlation between gearbox casing dynamic behaviour and pinion specification (transmission error, micro & macro geometry) for whine, rattle and hammer over a range of torques. Our methodology represents complete gearbox and driveline dynamic behaviour and their application to structural reliability and noise.
Applications : spur and helical gears, epicycle gears, multi-stage gearboxes
Software features : specific frequency solver, fast computation.
Teeth microgeometry and housing optimization to reduce radiated noise
Electromagnetic related Noise, Vibration and Structural Dynamics
Combining an electromagnetic simulation with a unique mapping tool to create 3D dynamic simulations of your electric machine, VibraVolt produces an acoustic simulation of your system which allows fundamental refinements to be applied and resolves acoustic or vibratory issues at their source. VibraVolt is able to provide a complete and powerful virtual design process for the optimization of the electromagnetic, mechanical, or NVH performance of your electric machine including PWM (Pulse Width Modulation).
Features : coupling between state of the art Electromagnetic simulation software (FLUX, MAXWELL) and Structural Dynamic software (NASTRAN)
ShareLab - invite yourself to VibraTec !
VibraTec welcomes you to our lab and gives you free access to our sensors, data acquisition systems and facilities.