Congratulations – you have finished our SIGNAL PROCESSING.
Your score is %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your level is considered as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
1. The signal sampling implies :
The spectrum discretization
The spectrum periodization
The spectral leak
2. The Nyquist-Shannon theorem states that the sampling frequency must be:
Equal to the maximum frequency within the signal
Twice the maximum frequency within the signal
2.56 times the maximum frequency within the signal
4 times the maximum frequency within the signal
3. The slope of a filter is linked to :
The filter type
The quality factor of the filter
The cut-off frequency of the filter
The order of the filter
4. The integration of a Dirac impulse is equal to :
5. The continuous Fourier Transform of a Dirac comb is :
A square function
A sinus cardinalis
A Dirac comb
A rectangle function
6. A signal is causal if :
Its samples are null for t<0
Its samples are due to a stochastic process
Its samples are due to a deterministic process
Its samples are null for t>0
7. During the digitalization step of a signal, the process which determines the signal magnitude is called:
8. The central frequency of a sinusoidal signal with a 5ms period is:
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.Get Results
There are 8 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
You need help – our courses can be a good start !
Keep working – and sign up for one of our sessions !
Not bad – a training program will take you even further !
Good work ! Come meet our experts at a session !
Perfect ! Have you checked out our job offers ?