Gas Turbine Compressor / Generator package Integration
Railway R&D: VibraTec develops new methods to speed up acoustic certification
Proud to contribute to a sustainable, fuel-efficient, low-noise, 100% European aircraft engine
Back to school soon – for everyone!
E-Silence: reducing e-powertrain NVH behavior without deteriorating performance or increasing cost
June training sessions: a great occasion to complete your skillset
A new Turnkey test center for electrified vehicles
The SILVARSTAR website is on line !
Innovative Solutions to Address the Future Zero-emissions Aircraft
Webinar: Reciprocating Pump Vibrations & Pulsation Analysis
Train with VibraTec – because sharing and transmission are part of our DNA.
Indirect rail acoustic roughness measurements using an onboard system
Even small successes deserve to be celebrated.
VibraTec proud to organize 1st LIVE-I public event in 2021
VibraTec – designing pragmatic, innovative solutions
FIV Webinar: all about Flow-Induced Vibration in piping
Registration for our 2021 training programs is open!
VibraTec webinar: Acoustic-Induced Vibration
“Business as usual” during lockdown
Trainee satisfaction in 2019
Why wait to schedule your 2020 training programs?
Extend asset service life thanks to VibraTec’s expertise in fatigue analysis and approach to evaluate remaining life
Quality control is of utmost importance to industrialists
Converting data into information to improve structural diagnosis
Acoustic transparency of Alberich coatings under high water pressure: coupled simulation method
There are no passengers on spaceship earth.
ASME Pressure Vessels and Piping (PVP2018) Conference – VibraTec to publish our technical developments
Customized asset management and monitoring solutions: learn about at Achema, from 11th to 15th of June 2018
Non-intrusive pipe pressure measurements – a dream come true !
Fatigue Design 2017: Innovative numerical fatigue methodology for piping systems: qualifying Acoustic Induced Vibration (AIV)
AIV – FIV: VibraTec’s your one-stop piping expert !
Why wait to schedule your 2018 training programs ?
VibraTec’s R&D is in the pipeline !
VibraTec’s training programs referenced by DataDock
Using Particle Image Velocimetry to address piping FIV issues
We have a long tradition of solving problems worldwide using both analytical and experimental capabilities: more reliability, less noise, more comfort, less weight, better and faster design, lower production cost.
From FEED through EPC to commissioning, Vibratec are able to provide expert support to control the noise and vibration issues for your asset.
Our contribution to projects typically comprises, but is not limited to:
- Issue of specifications:
- Definition and writing of general company and project specifications;
- Providing dynamic guidelines for structures, vibrating equipment, piping and supports; and
- Acoustic specifications and guidelines in design of operational plants, living quarters and control rooms.
- Engineering studies:
- Scope of work definition; and
- Basic & detailed noise & vibration studies.
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and construction follow-up:
- Inspection during construction;
- FAT noise & vibration measurements; and
- Commissioning surveys.
The success of our strategy is derived from our understanding of the project organization and relies on our excellent collaboration and communication with client’s Mechanical, Structural and HSE teams throughout the project.
Vibratec’s methodologies and expertise provide improvements in the reliability of your facilities and anticipate potential problems that may arise. With respect to vibration and noise, our approach ensures that your facility can increase production life and maximize production efficiency with minimum risk to the health and safety of your personnel.
Our simulation work comprises, but is not limited to:
- Confirmation that vibration levels on rotating equipment are acceptable and will not reduce the operational duration of its life;
- Computation of vibration and / or noise maps to be compared to Human Exposure limits; and
- Modification of the design to avoid the risk of re-enforced resonances (coincidence between equipment excitation frequencies and the natural frequencies of the structure).
As an experienced engineering consultancy supporting you throughout your projects, Vibratec will provide you:
- Expertise: During early stages of the design process, Vibratec are your technical expert in project meetings to review procedures, data and drawings and provide all necessary preliminary recommendations regarding structural, acoustic and mechanical aspects.
- Knowledge of the main Companies’ noise and vibration philosophies: The main points are to issue adapted specifications and to guide and control the necessary studies to be performed.
- Interface between Engineering / Company and the machine Suppliers: Vibratec provide liaison with equipment suppliers to help ensure that machinery meets noise and vibration specifications or has any necessary noise / vibration control options applied.
We provide a wide range of environmental and occupational noise and vibration solutions focused on achieving the most benefit for lowest cost, improving the working conditions, safety and environmental performance of your operations. We are experts in resolving the causes and effects of vibration and noise and are focused on helping you solve the toughest technical design and operational challenges in the most efficient end cost-effective manner.
Noise generated by your installation has regulatory requirements and limits placed upon it for health, safety and the environment. Vibratec can determine the extent of your noise and vibration emissions at design or operational stages. Noise maps highlight the areas contributing most to any limit exceedances. Our expertise and established, proven methodologies help our clients to focus their efforts on the most important areas and equipment responsible for any exceedance. The solutions for control measures in these focused areas are practical and effective, allowing compliance to be achieved for the minimum necessary cost and disruption.
The following items shall be under control:
- Workers’ exposure to noise,
- Acoustic impact on the local environment, or residential areas in the case of an onshore plant.
Technicians - we are recruiting !