2 days dedicated to Signal Processing
VibraTec training – sessions in March 2018
ShareLab – invite yourself to VibraTec !
Why wait to schedule your 2019 training programs ?
Hybrid aero/vibro-acoustics modeling to deal with turbulent boundary layer noise & vibration
CM 2018 in Delft, Netherlands: Rail joint dynamic forces computations, including rail plasticity
Dealing with gear noise of real industrial systems: an overview of the difficulties and the achievements
Bayesian focalisation applied to wind tunnels – AIAA/CEAS conference Atlanta
Vibratec awarded by the CLEANSKY 2 to develop an instrumented engine cradle for the turboprop demonstrator ground test with SAFRAN Helicopters Engines
LUG2 project at NOVEM 2018
Come and meet VibraTec at TRA 2018
MicrodB will be at the 7th Berlin Beamforming conference – BeBeC
Why wait to schedule your 2018 training programs ?
VibraTec’s training programs referenced by DataDock
VibraTec joins the CleanSky program with CANOBLE for interior cabin noise, the sky’s the limit !
With many years of experience of operating conditions, combined with a vast experimental and numerical database, VibraTec is able to support the aerospace industry in establishing the functional specifications required for equipment evaluation and development taking into account:
- Environmental constraints,
- Standards (DO160, ISO …),
- Technical targets.
Our role is focused on:
- Identifying appropriate indicators, spectrum and source levels,
- Determining the operational load according to the product life cycles; on-site measurement,
- Defining the qualification process including modeling, tuning and validation phases.
The advantage of this approach:
- Saves time,
- Ensures compliance of the development,
- Applies necessary controls to the program (budget, schedule and targets).
ShareLab - invite yourself to VibraTec !
VibraTec welcomes you to our lab and gives you free access to our sensors, data acquisition systems and facilities.