You want to understand the theoretical aspects of various acoustic imaging methods (holography, focalization, deconvolution), their advantages and limits: you will not waste your time in this 2-day training program.
For those already knowledgeable in theory wanting some hands-on time (or for those wanting to treat theory & “lab time” together), a 3rd day will help you know how to choose the best method for your needs and what to do with the results.
TRAINING PROGRAM PRESENTATION
During the course, trainees will learn about the theory behind various imaging methods with their associated strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the theory behind various imaging methods with their associated strengths & weaknesses (holography, focalization, deconvolution, etc.)
- Choose and apply the “right” measurement & treatment methodfor each case
- Engineers, students & technical managers
- Working knowledge of acoustics
- Working knowledge of signal processing.
- The theoretical training (or equivalent) is required for the application course
Duration: 2 days theoretical (T) + 1 day application (A)
TRAINING PROGRAM CONTENTS
- Brief review of acoustics
- Presentation of acoustic beamforming
- Introduction to acoustic holography with regular & irregular arrays
- Presentation of advanced imagery algorithm methods
- Imagery methods applied to the constraints of aero-acoustics
- Selection of adequate measurement tools for a specific need
- Measurement set-up installation
- Presentation of acoustic imaging software using Testlab
- Result analysis
The training session is based on case studies. A training certificate is provided.
OPEN COURSE SESSION
- 23 - 24 (theory-T) & 25 June (application-A) 2020 in Ecully (Lyon, France)
This Acoustic Imagery - Theory & Application training program can be organized on demand, on-site worldwide for clients who wish to train groups of employees together, focusing on their specific field / job function.
VibraTec is accredited with the French government, and is referenced with DataDock: French companies can benefit from professional training funds.